I have officially passed the 6 years in business milestone! My kids love our annual Appeal Marketing celebration that involves cake. Here are a few pictures from our celebration:
Client retention has been outstanding! I continue to work with my first client, the Greater Menomonee Falls Foundation and am proud to be part of their increased presence in the community. I enjoy my in-person meetings with an electrical distributor that has a dog-friendly office. Additionally, I’ve had repeat business as design work needs to be updated and fellow colleagues need support with marketing and content writing. Referrals and collaboration are always welcome and appreciated!
As I mentioned in my four-year business anniversary, I am still doing part-time account management work for another company. It’s a nice mix of work with my Appeal Marketing clients.
Flexibility has been such a gift to me and my family, as our kids grow up, and I invest time in volunteer efforts. I feel blessed to find ways to manage our schedules and achieve a good level of work-life-volunteering integration. It’s not always perfect, of course, but it is working well for most weeks.
Here are some of my reasons to celebrate in several areas of my life:
- Conducted a communications audit of all digital and print materials for a local non-profit organization
- Provide marketing, social media, and event support for the Greater Menomonee Falls Foundation
- Wrote technical content for a B2B manufacturing trade show materials
- Spread good news and support communications and branding for non-profit clients
- Supporting ongoing client communication while achieving awesome email open rates for an electrical distributor
- Working as an account manager on more complex projects for multiple clients with a talented marketing team
Personal Celebrations: Supporting TEAM OLIG
- Coached my son’s 5th grade basketball team
- Volunteering for band, PTO, girl scouts, youth sports teams – soccer, baseball, and track
- Family logistics expert
- Extra loud and extremely supportive fan
- Joined the board for Falls Cable Access Corporation
- Leading our local Collective Impact group as a chairperson
- Leading planning for the church Corn Roast
- Volunteering at church and youth service camp
Appeal Marketing Through the Years
It’s fun to look back at past business anniversary celebrations. Same great cake, each year I’m a little better and wiser, I hope.
There you have it – cheers to 6 years in business! Thanks to my family, friends, clients, colleagues and connections for being so supportive!